Saturday, June 22, 2019

News - My Brother's Best Friend is now live!

Back in April, I promised I'd have a new book available to commemorate the 7th anniversary of My Best Friend's Brother/The Summer I Turned into a Girl. I was aiming for June 29, but I'm pleased to say that it's already available! My Brother's Best Friend/Learning to Sing Like a Girl is now live on Amazon! You can get it in ebook or paperback, or borrow it from Kindle Unlimited.

A little bit about the book:

It’s been almost four years since Colin and Jess’ weird body swap, but they hardly think about it anymore. They’re happier than they ever were, even though Colin’s graduating while Jess has one more year of high school.

Ian and Cassidy, on the other hand, can’t stand each other. Once an inseparable couple, they were scorned by unspoken differences between them. Then one day, they butt heads and find themselves inhabiting each other’s bodies. The worst part? Ian’s got a huge soccer game coming up that could get him a good scholarship and Cassidy’s got an audition for the lead in a musical. How will they switch back before then?

Here's what people* are already saying about it:

"Cute!" 
"A Masterpiece!"
"Please never stop writing, you're the next Shakespeare!"
"I really like this!" 

Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped me through this process! Also, huge shout-out to the body-swapping/gender-swapping fandom. I literally wrote this book for you. Like, actually, this book is dedicated to you.


Happy reading, and don't forget to check back on news about The B-Boy!

- Natasja



*Totally unverified sources. May have even been made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment