Sunday, June 30, 2019

Goals and Resolutions

We're halfway through 2019 so I'm reflecting on the resolutions I made. For anyone wondering, here they are:
1. Two books to finish writing.
2. Publish at least two books this year. (I say at least, because I think I can squeeze out three, but I'm not sure.)
3. Finish editing that series!
 To recap, here's what I've actually done so far this year...

1. Goal complete! I've actually written two books and a novella and I'm halfway through another book. Two of these books I didn't even know I was going to write.
2. Goal complete! Standup Guy was released in February and My Brother's Best Friend/Learning to Sing Like a Girl was just published this June. However, I still have plans for at least one more book and a novella.
3. Ah....the series. The sci-fi one. I'm still working on that. It's been pushed aside a little as I work on my Knockout Girl series, but I've had several requests for when I'm going to get around to publishing it. Some day! But probably not until next year.


I'd say I'm doing pretty well this year. Looks like I'll have to give myself harder goals for 2020.

Happy reading!!



- Natasja

No comments:

Post a Comment