Saturday, June 08, 2019

News - The B-Boy

Mark your calendars for August 8, 2019! The B-Boy will be coming to Amazon in paperback, ebook, and Kindle Unlimited. It is the official sequel to Knockout Girl and Standup Guy and I'm super excited to share the blurb and book cover with you today.

Now that high school's over and he's left his life as a bully behind, Red finally has the time to focus on what he wants: boxing. For as long as he's able, that's what he'll do.

Zara's passion for dancing is rivaled by none, but her dreams are shattered when her dance partner sprains his ankle weeks before their showcase. With no other options, Zara's friend and Red's cousin suggests they team up.


Now Red has a tough decision to make: stick to what he's always known or find the courage to love something new?


When I started writing Standup Guy, I had no idea that Red and Julian would become such good friends. Nor did I realize that Red would have his own story to tell. I love a good redemption story and I was happy to see Red grow up and grow out of old habits. But he still has a hard letting go of his tough-guy image - that is, until he meets Zara.

Zara is sweet and talented, and she's just as dedicated to dancing as Red is to boxing. She ends up being the perfect person to bring him out of his comfort zone while also showing him that his worth goes far beyond his muscley facade.

You'll still get to see Elli and Julian before they head off to university as well. While they're preparing for a more academic life, Red and Zara share a bond of wanting to dive straight into their careers as a boxer and dancer. I think the way they help each other out is beautiful and I hope you'll all feel the same way, too. 

And don't forget - My Brother's Best Friend/Learning to Sing Like a Girl is coming June 29!!

- Natasja



PS. I haven't forgotten about Cherry. More about her later...

No comments:

Post a Comment