Friday, September 28, 2012

Less Than Perfect Preview - Cover

As promised, here is the cover of Natasja's new book, "Less Than Perfect." It's still in its final stages of tweaking, but this is what it will basically look like. A big thank you goes out to Michelle for all the hard work she did, even though she's currently working on her own projects. And also, thank you to Joel and Eli. Keep checking back for a new preview!


 A little side note from Natasja:

I would just like to let you all know that I'm re-evaluating my priorities. Trying to find the time to write lately has become a challenge. I work two jobs and it feels like when I'm not working, I'm always giving my time to someone else. That's not to make myself sound like a saint, because saints don't generally complain about things and well... I do. But that's besides the point. What I'm trying to say is that I will try my very hardest to keep writing, because that's what I love. But if things go slow, please know that it's not you - it's me. That's all :)

- Natasja