Thursday, August 15, 2019

Rinkside is here!

Today's the day! Rinkside is officially available on Amazon in paperback, ebook, and on Kindle Unlimited.

Rinkside is my first published novella, a story that fits neatly into the timeline of The B-Boy. The fun thing is you could read either one first and still catch everything that's happening. Of course, if you haven't read Knockout Girl and Standup Guy yet, I recommend starting there. Because, you know, spoilers.

So, what's it all about? After graduating from high school, Cherry's plan is simple - work at her parents' arena for the summer and then go to school for business in the fall. Everything is set.

That is, until she meets Richie.

The young, attractive nephew of the arena's former Zamboni driver, Richie turns Cherry's world upside down from the moment they meet. Not only does he question her decision to study business, but he also makes her rethink her decision to stay close to home. 

If only Gary hadn't gotten sick, if only Richie had never filled in as the Zamboni driver, if only he hadn't admitted he's never left Ontario, if only he hadn't touched Cherry's tattoo...

Maybe then, things would have stayed perfectly on track. But life is never that clean cut, and Cherry's about to find out that plans and fate can coincide if she's willing to let them.

There we have it! I'm super excited for you guys to read Rinkside and tell me what you think on any of the following platforms:

Or you can drop me a comment on this blog post! Also, if you really enjoy my blog posts as much as I enjoy writing them, feel free to subscribe to them! You'll get my posts straight to your email, so if that sounds like something you'd interested in, enter your email address in the box on the right that says "Subscribe to my blog!"

Happy reading!


- Natasja

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first novella! Ut looks like a fun read! I haven't even gotten my first novel published yet but getting closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's awesome! It's a great feeling once you get your book out there. Best of luck, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete