Monday, June 01, 2015

Where have you been?

When I came back to my blog today, I learned that the last time I posted was in August of 2013 - nearly 2 years ago! And why is that, you may ask. I have to be perfectly honest; around that time, I was going through a rut. I wallowed in self-pity over my lack of being able to write anything worth mentioning. I felt virtually useless in my craft. I couldn't pen a single thing. It was awful.

Soon after that, I got pregnant and I honestly didn't even have the stomach to sit in front of my screen and attempt Nanowrimo that year. I wanted to, but if you've ever experienced morning sickness, then I think you could forgive me for that. I was also busy working two jobs and preparing for the greatest change of my life.

I got back into the groove after my little guy was born and I'm proud to say that over the last year I finished writing 3 books, and started 2 new ones and 4 sequels. So, I haven't done that badly. And from now on, I won't neglect my blog either.

That's is for today! Anything you want to know, just ask. Interested in being a beta reader? Send me an email! Love you guys.

- Natasja

No comments:

Post a Comment