Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Shout Out!

The lovely Paperback Princesses at allaboutyabooks.blogspot.ca have featured my book in their Shout Out to Indies post from Sunday, October 7th. Here's what they had to say:

"My Best Friend's Brother ..... is a fun-filled quick read, that had me smiling often.  This is a new take on the classic 'body switching', and managed to be fresh and interesting.  Natasja has succeeded in making her dialogue quick witted and entertaining and it was very convincing. 

Colin and Jessica are of course horrified when they switch places but there was a huge amount of character growth as they become acustomed to their new bodies and circumstances and it was easy to believe in their triumphs and frustrations.  Have you ever watched the movie '
It's a Boy/Girl Thing'?  Well if you enjoyed it, you'll love My Best Friend's Brother...The Summer I Turned Into a Girl. I'm looking forward to seeing more from Natasja."

I should thank my wonderful coworker, Carol, for reading the book, giving me an honest review, and featuring me of course! Also, for those who have yet to buy the book, I have partnered with the Paperback Princesses and agreed to give away a free signed copy of the book. All you have to do is comment on their blog post and leave your name and email address.

Good luck! And remember, you can always buy a copy and if you live close by, I will sign it for you.

- Natasja

No comments:

Post a Comment